 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17418
Re: BrickCity a bust?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:05:34 GMT

http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2007/08/baiting-a-geekt.html#comments

I was at hte falls the other day with friends, and they asked if I wanted to go
in.  It didn't look that interesting so I didn't bother.

Turns out that it isn't worth the admission anyway, according to some.

So there you are.

Dave K

I agree pretty much.  It is a bust.  The golden gate bridge was nice as well
as the niagara falls diorama.

I've seen a much better train station built by Derek Raycraft and a much better
CN Tower built by Alan Bedford!!!  Over 70% of the display there is
out of the box lego kits, and not really designed to look like its one big
city.  Yes, there is over 500,000 lego pieces on display there, but I had
more fun at Brickfest.

My 2 cents,

Ben M.