 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17419
Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:28:50 GMT

Janey suggest a few good ones....

Dont I always?? Wink.
I have some that arent quite so "questionable" such as these nice kid friendly
ones like...
"Backyard Swing"
"Swing, k'ching"
"Porch Swing"
"Do the Swing Thing"

Oh, okay, I admit it, when I have to be kid friendly, I'm lame.

Oh well, I am looking forward to what you guys come up with tho, I gave this an
honest go the other night, and came up with a whole lot of NADA.

Janey "Ain't got no swing, Red Brick"