 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17416
Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:21:46 GMT

Wayne Young wrote:
Following up on the discussions at our recent dinner, I have posted the details
for our next robotics competition at rtltoronto.com. Comments and suggestions
pertaining to the contest or website are welcome. A good name for this contest
would be most welcome.

Cheers,
Wayne.

I like the new web sight.

I think a quick link to this post, or a re-wording of it would help
people recall where and what rope we will be using:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=16143

lastly, whats in a good name?

I think in honor of Brian Davis(1), we should refer to "swinging."

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=17353

Janey suggest a few good ones, and some even ~i~ cant post publicly.
But I vote for "Swingers Club"

Chris

1. cause even when I went to Brickword, i never saw him. NOR did i see
Kevin K for that matter. I say these people dont exist, and that they
are really alternate persona's of Steve. H.