 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17421
Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 01:53:44 GMT

I think a quick link to this post, or a re-wording of it would help
people recall where and what rope we will be using:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=16143

I added this link to the rules page.

I haven't added a name yet, it's hard to pick one. Just thought of "The Swing's
The Thing" this evening; Google pulled up a lot of golf references, so it must
be kid-safe, right?

Cheers,
Wayne.