 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17408
17407  |  17409
Subject:
cool toy made from lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 04:02:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

While searching china town for rice bowl's, Janey and I saw a cool
wooden toy.  Janey, decided we should try to make one out of lego.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/DSC00001.JPG

When I saw the toy, I thought that I could try to make it out of a few
of the "new grey"  16L technic beams I acquired during a game or dirty
brickster.

The other thing janey thought of was that the race way could be made
from all those silly Light-New-Teal angle lift arms I got when I bought
10 cyberslam sets.

this is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/v/mHCs2GJOd5Y

This is the "car"

http://www.thepyroguys.com/DSC00010.JPG

this is a close up of the race way

http://www.thepyroguys.com/DSC00011.JPG

I think I will make a few more improvements, then call it a night and
show it at the next hobby show.

Chris