 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17409
Re: cool toy made from lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:28:48 GMT

While searching china town for rice bowl's, Janey and I saw a cool
wooden toy.  Janey, decided we should try to make one out of lego.

Rice bowls, fish bowls, tomato, tomato.

The other thing janey thought of was that the race way could be made
from all those silly Light-New-Teal angle lift arms I got when I bought
10 cyberslam sets.

Ewwww my version has NO teal, but you are right, perfect use for yours, giggle.

this is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/v/mHCs2GJOd5Y

It was a blast brain storming/building with you, and thanks for posting the vid,
looks great.
Looking forward to our other combined projects as well.  Shhhh its a secret.

Janey "Red Brick"