 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17423
17422  |  17424
Subject:
And there's the books I just finished reading...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:47:16 GMT

http://xkcd.com/304/

Besides Enders Game (which was brilliant, btw), Xenocide was my personal fav. of
the series.

I found that the Peter Wiggin/Bean books were more to do with politics and war
(much like Bourne movies) and the Ender series to be more sci-fi--especially
Xenocide--really good sci-fi elements in there.

I mean, nothing like the Foundation Trilogy or anything, but good nonetheless.

Dave K