 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17222
Re: So I got this NXT thingy....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:30:33 GMT

studless construction--it's a 'brave new world' that i shudda got used to years
ago.  eh, whatever.

That's the largest barrier for me with that NXT...studless construction.  I know
there are studless converts here (Iain, JohnG, Ivan) but for me, I find it
really difficult.  It's like Chris and programming in C.

Bottom line--good buy.  out of the box it isn't as easy as the RCX but i'll get
used to it

Actually, I think the NXT itself with the software is a lot easier to use than
the RCX, but that's just me.

Calum