 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17215
Re: So I got this NXT thingy....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:59:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
At 12:29 PM 2/28/07, David Koudys wrote:
And so my 200 dollar NXT is now a glorified electronic tape measure.

One of my favorites is turning a pair of NXTs into a $500USD remote
control car, that I won't take out in the snow.

Oh I'm working up to bid on another--I'm aiming for the same amount of cash--180
to 200 US--maybe i build an off road entry to compete with you--this time you
should have a good chance of kicking my heinie :)

But i'll use 1 for now--figure it out a little more--took me a few minutes to
get used to the interface, and I'll see how BrixCC's doing, and we'll go from
there.

Oh, and I'll be e-mailing you specifically if I have any issues :p

Dave K