 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17213
Re: So I got this NXT thingy....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:06:21 GMT

At 12:29 PM 2/28/07, David Koudys wrote:
And so my 200 dollar NXT is now a glorified electronic tape measure.

One of my favorites is turning a pair of NXTs into a $500USD remote
control car, that I won't take out in the snow.