 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17219
Re: So I got this NXT thingy....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:56:03 GMT

<snip>

and this is me thinking you all need to get out a bit more.

Chris

Beep Beep indeed!

I think someone's a little peturbed that he got his nose beeped!

Which reminds me of that spectacular lottery comercial in which you hear the
secretary go 'you can't go in there' but our guy busts in anyway, walks up to
his boss and beep beeps him on the nose.

made me smile

not near as much as the scotia rrsp commercial--

'when you married me, not only did you get all of this!'... (guy says referring
to his general appearance), '--Which is awesome-- you got a little of this...'
(guy taps his noggin--inferring he's einstein--then he looks back over the
drivers seat as if to back up, but then accelerates and the car lurhces
forward...

wife looks at him--'what'd I get??'

Sandy and I have a good laugh everytime.  Me thinks we're laughing for subtly
differnt reasons--what'd she get???

Anyway, I, for one, am happy to hear from Janey and Steve.

Beep Beep indeed.  I knew we needed an update to <insert rtl member name
here>ball, and now I think we have it

it's the "Beep Beep indeed" game

Rules to follow...

Dave K