 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17212
17211  |  17213
Subject:
So I got this NXT thingy....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:29:42 GMT

Got it last night, didn't do much to it besides rip open the box and put some
battries in it to hear the 'on' sound (miss the old 'beep beep' of the RCX, but
that's neither here nor there...)

Today I installed NXT software, update firmware, and then start toying around
with it.

First thing, build a distance displayer to check out the ultrasonic sensor.

Took me a bit, but I'm getting the hang of these blocks and data line
thingies...

And so my 200 dollar NXT is now a glorified electronic tape measure.

So there you are.

Dave