 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17028
Re: French America - was something about trains... Re: My first train7 project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:38:59 GMT

ya but you cant be to careful. a lot of places seem nice from the
interstate... like Detroit.

No, the minute you pass into Michigan you can tell the interstate has potholes
the size of turkeys.

Calum

"They're hitting the ground like bags of wet cement!!!"

Dave K