 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17010
Re: My first train7 project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:17:58 GMT

Very nice, Calum! :) A simple subway stop, but the details are fabulous. I particularly like the wire mesh maintenance area/electrical room. Gives it a very realistic feel.

And I have to agree with Mr. Neal -- LEDs are definitely the way to go down there.

Forgive my ignorance, because I may have missed an announcement somewhere (I’m only a casual reader of Lugnet), but what is the “train7 project” anyway?