 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16906
Re: {Mini-event!!!} (With capacitors, even!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 05:26:26 GMT

Capacitor Races!!!!

You guys really kill me.  Seriously:

Four years ago:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=6799

Three years ago:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=9329
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=11335

Two years ago:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=12419

Sigh.  I spend FOUR YEARS trying to get people to capacitor cars, and no one
cares.  Then all of a sudden it's like "Let's do capacitor cars!"  This is proof
that ideas I come up with never get done, until the group all decides they want
to do it.

That said I'll be at such an event.   I've wanted to do it for a while.  When and where?

Calum