 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16907
Re: {Mini-event!!!} (With capacitors, even!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:45:42 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

If you want to buy a capacitor before hand for testing, I happen to know a LEGO
store that's selling 'em (and they have a relly good looking assistant working
some Saturdays to boot...)

Dave, where is this store? I'm out in Quebec City all next week and
I'd really like to try this with one of my kids. I'd like at least
two of the capacitors.

Oh, I just got the joke. You're the assistant?

Maybe I can reserve some at the store by ordering with Visa?

Ralph