 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16929
Re: {Mini-event!!!} (With capacitors, even!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 00:40:24 GMT

So I stopped at the store and picked one up on the way home from judging...

There were no instructions.....any direction on using the capacitor???
(I don't want to reverse bias it and blow it up or anything...)

-Rob A>