 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16931
Re: {Mini-event!!!} (With capacitors, even!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 03:14:06 GMT

And just a quick heads up, we have only one capacitor left now, other 2
disappeared into rtl member hands today, so that's the last one left if someone
wants to reserve it.  I just don't want to have a fight outside the store like
for a PS3!!

If people are unable to find any, buzz me, and I'll see if I can find some more,
but we only brought in a few upon requests so that's all that was left from
probably purchases a few years ago.