 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16905
Re: {Mini-event!!!} (With capacitors, even!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:48:16 GMT

Sounds great!  I've got a capacitor somewhere so I'll bring it for
anyone to use.  As well as me. :-)

I was think after dinner we could come up with all sorts of
contests.  Fastest over a short distance, fastest over a long
distance, longest distance run.

Then you could do things like, use this particular piece in your car,
like one of the Giant tires.  Or we could do one where you can't use
any wheels or tires.

I say we start the day simple and see how may things we can come up
with through the day.

Derek