 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16830
Re: Discovery Channel CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:37:28 GMT

Thanks Patrick!  That was an awesome vid!  Steve
gets more dapper looking every
time he's on the telly!!

Dapper.  I don't speak Canadian.  Is that another word for fat?  :)

Thanks
Steve

Hahahaha!
Almost blew a double double through my nose reading that one!

-Rob A>

(FYI a "double double" is a Canadian word meaning a coffee with two
cream and two sugar in it)

(Also FYI - I take my coffee like my life, dark and bitter.  The
double double was just an effort to squeeze in one more irrelevant bit
of "Canuck-speak")