 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16799
Re: Discovery Channel CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:12:03 GMT

At 07:44 PM 10/18/06, you wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Anyone here get the Discovery Channel Canada?

I'm told there will be something interesting on "Daily Planet" • tomorrow night at
7 and 11.

Set your VCR (or other recording device)

Steve

Does this 'something interesting' have something to do with our favourite
bearded Indiana guy and the little plastic brick?

yes.

Steve "bearded Indiana guy" Hassenplug