 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16810
Re: Discovery Channel CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:18:23 GMT

At 09:46 AM 10/20/06, Derek wrote:

When I see stories like this I'm always expecting them to have a
high cringe factor.  This one was actually pretty good.  Overall it
was a simplification of the whole NXT development story, but it all
fit with what I already knew.

That's good to hear.  Thanks for the summary.  They should be sending
me a copy of it, and it may end up on TV somewhere in the US...

Steve