 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16600
Re: 4x4 Tic Tac Toe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 03:51:10 GMT

Personally I believes that programming for original TTT will already be quite a
challenge for me, so I think that 4x4 TTT will defiantly turn me away from the
competition, unless you run two events together, 3x3 and 4x4 TTT. I think that
some others might have the same view on this.

I like robs idea of modifying the game. Especially:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
- vary the play-field. How about vertical cubby holes like a
shoe-shelf that you have to place pieces into?

Snip

(I personally like the idea of marbles, though, and a decent 3x3TTT
algorithm would challenge me just enough in standard firmware)

-Rob A>

I think that having the playing field vertical could be very interesting as each
robot can play on their own side and the games can run much quicker. I would
also bring new strategies other then the X Y axis movement tracks which I think
many will use.

Vitali