 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16601
Re: TTT - R22 - ball board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 03:58:43 GMT

I like this arrangement, I think the small field will allow for many to have different ideas rather then the X Y axis movement which will occur if the pieces are bigger.

The fact the you marbles have to start in the solid line areas is pretty interesting too and the fact that you can collect it in any means you want.

I think this field should make for a fun game.

Vitali