 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16566
Re: TTT - R22 - ball board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:45:45 GMT

On 5-Aug-06, at 9:13 PM, Chris Magno wrote:

this is a quick mock up of a basketball/soccer ball game board for
a ttt r22 game.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/images/TTT1.JPG
http://www.thepyroguys.com/images/TTT2.JPG

While I enjoy your superior photographic skills, Calum you could
learn a lot from this man, I'm not a big fan of the soccer ball
marker idea.  The big reason being everyone is going to use Iain's
ball handing mechanism and everyones robot is going to work the
same.  And if they don't know about Iain's ball grabber they are
going to look it up now.

I'd like to see us handle something larger and more complex in
shape.  I think building a standard X shape and O shape would be much
more interesting and appropriate for the game.

Derek