 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16568
Re: TTT - R22 - ball board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:43:46 GMT

And if they don't know about Iain's ball grabber
they are going to look it up now.

   Well, I actually can't find a reference to it, and now I'm curious. And there
is NO WAY I'm typing the string "Iain's ball grabber" into Google, safe-search
or no. So, a pointer?

--
Brian Davis