 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16572
Re: TTT - R22 - ball board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:53:16 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

I need a HUGE favor.  MANY of those links show as "not yet moderated"

Ugh I don't get that.  That stuff has been up for years, the videos never
work, grr

Could you provide a DEEP link, OR re-submit them to Brickshelf.  All you
would have to do is add or change one pic per file to put it back on the
"moderate" list.

Here ya go!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duck/Technic/RPnP/imgp3619.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duck/Technic/RPnP/imgp3621.jpg