 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16567
Re: TTT - R22 - ball board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:00:59 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:
On 5-Aug-06, at 9:13 PM, Chris Magno wrote:

this is a quick mock up of a basketball/soccer ball game board for  a
ttt r22 game.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/images/TTT1.JPG
http://www.thepyroguys.com/images/TTT2.JPG

While I enjoy your superior photographic skills, Calum you could  learn
a lot from this man, I'm not a big fan of the soccer ball  marker idea.
The big reason being everyone is going to use Iain's  ball handing
mechanism and everyones robot is going to work the  same.  And if they
don't know about Iain's ball grabber they are  going to look it up now.

i disagree. I know of 2 ways to process balls. I am working on a
NON-IAIN system.

pics to follow in the the next few days.

I'd like to see us handle something larger and more complex in  shape.
I think building a standard X shape and O shape would be much  more
interesting and appropriate for the game.

Derek

hummmmmmmmm

Chris