 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16591
16590  |  16592
Subject:
4x4 Tic Tac Toe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:34:59 GMT

Well,

I'm not really into this 3T concept because of two things:

a) Deterministic
b) Done before

Not to say for b) we've done everything original, but in general I'd like to
keep the flavour in that direction.

So...I was chatting with John... and how about a 4x4 Tic Tac Toe where you need to complete three in a row...it's not all games in a tie, it's significantly harder.   You need to visualize board state.  Requires a lot of advanced programming for the nerds out there.  Definitely requires a gantry or delta.

Then of course, the OTHER big thing I hate about Tic Tac Toe is that is requires
all this programming.  I hate programming.

Calum