 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16590
Re: rtlToronto 2006 shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:28:43 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

-Would you buy one of these shirts for $15?  The proceeds will go to
paying for
rooms.

Yes!

-Would you rather have a two colour solid look (eg, grey and black like on
the
picture) or a lineart look (eg, white lines like rtlToronto's 2001
Blueprint
shirt)?

I love how this is different, and would love to see the two-tone grey of
shading in the pieces.  I think it would look fantastic, sort of "colorized"
or whatever that term is for when you take a picture and reduce it to like
16 colours (or in this case 2 shades).

I have put in orange to illustrate what an alternate colour might look
like.

LOVE the orange.  It's perfect just like that!!  This will also help
identify us as unique individuals in a crowd.

    Iain