 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15295
Re: Talking point: beacon light on or off while robot in motion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:12:44 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

It's not you, it's the rest of these folks:  Where's all the proponents of this
game Chris so triumphantly paraded like contestants in a beauty pageant?  DaveK?
JohnG?  Iain?

Or are they all just happy to accept?

I'd like to freeze the ruleset by end of next week.

Calum

Im going to take a guess that people dont like to see "mom and dad"
fighting (1) and are willing to accept whatever you and I decide on.

Chris

1. you can be the mom