 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15294
Re: Talking point: beacon light on or off while robot in motion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:58:04 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Frankly, I'm going to lock the rules if I don't see anything else on it.  Bricks
for the wall, light goes off.

Hey, I have a lot more to say, but I've been one, busy, and two, very
sick.  I don't think the discussion needs to be instantaneous, this is a
message board, not a phone call.

If you want to end discussion, then set a date for it, don't just
arbitrarily end it.

It's not you, it's the rest of these folks:  Where's all the proponents of this
game Chris so triumphantly paraded like contestants in a beauty pageant?  DaveK?
JohnG?  Iain?

Or are they all just happy to accept?

I'd like to freeze the ruleset by end of next week.

Calum