 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15291
Re: Talking point: beacon light on or off while robot in motion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:33:12 GMT

I would be willing to concede the point of not allowing the beacon light
to be always on, if, you would be willing to accept a robot, who did not
ever turn on the light.

Sure.

Excelent. I look forward to the web page update.  Thank you.

This would also allow, for other builders to implement some other form
of beacon as you had suggested in this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=15264

Right, but there not mutually exclusive.   Why can't you have the on while stopped, off while moving light in it's regular place, while also implementing the floor moving light?

This is a valid stratagy. I hope I didnt not leave you or any of the group or
readers with the idea that the beacon light idea had to be an either or.  In
fact, a  good builder would do his or her best to utilize as many of the
concepts as post to this NG.

I look forward to your reply

I look forward to the end of these stupid "Talking Point" subject lines.

Calum

I think the "Talking Points" work well, and I think it is a way around the un
official rule that only you are allowed to use the precious square brackets in a
subject line.

:)  <-- thats for A.B.

Regards
Chris