 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15151
Re: NQJ - wanna trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:20:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Rob Antonishen wrote:
On 11/9/05, Chris Magno  wrote:

Can someone offer me something bigger and or better than a 1x1 technic beam?

Anyone?

Chris

> I'll offer you TWO trans orange Animal Dragon Wings
> (http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6133)
>
> They are bigger, and some people might feel two is better than one.
>
> -Rob A>

SOLD!!!

This is GREAT...

For those just seeing this, I started this:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=15140

Rob, how about at the next dinner, we swap that really cool American 1x1
Technic brick, for your very nice sounding Dragon Wings.

I'm going to cross post this, and let the greater community hear about it.

Thanks

Chris