 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15140
15139  |  15141
Subject:
NQJ - wanna trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:51:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

OK Boys and Girls,

I have an idea sort of like the Jambalaya concept of way back when.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/

I just read a small web page about a guy who started with a simple red
paper clip, and asked anyone to trade it up for something bigger or better.

http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/2005/09/one-red-generator.html

He now has a 1000W generator,and he claims he wont stop until he gets a
house.

So, may I present:  NQJ - Not-Quite-Jambalaya

I would like to offer for trade:

1 - black 1x1 tile.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3070b?color=Black

I will accept in trade, almost any lego part of bigger or better value.

I will ship this worldwide.  In return, you will need to ship your item
to Canada.

I wont stop until I get a really cool Lego technic set.

You can reply to this thread, or to my email.

This should be fun.

Chris