 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15148
Re: NQJ - wanna trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:08:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

On Wed, November 9, 2005 1:59 pm, Chris Magno wrote:

So, may I present:  NQJ - Not-Quite-Jambalaya

I'd be
willing to trade (give) 4 1x12 beams if you can get me 4 1x10 beams.

I'm going to save this offer of yours until I get UP to that many beams.
I dont think it should take that long. In the mean time, i'd bet
someone will take you up on your offer and will be willing to swap you

Don't get me wrong.  I'm not interested in making this trade with just anyone.
Heck, I'll bet I could buy the pieces for less than the cost of shipping.  But
that's not the point.  I'm willing to try to help you achieve your goal.

Steve

Well, Steve coming from you, this mean a lot.

I received a phone call from someone wanting to know "...what the hell
are you up to?" about 2 hours ago.

I had to say that this is a Lego version of "pay it forward."
Simply put, you can do something that makes you feel good, without too
much sacrifice on your part.

I will endeavor to keep your offer in the loop.

So come one people, I have a 1x1 Black technic beam, and I'm looking to
trade it up.

Can someone offer me something bigger and or better than a 1x1 technic beam?

Anyone?

Chris