 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15146
Re: NQJ - wanna trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:56:43 GMT

On 11/9/05, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I have a bunch of 1x12 technic beams (old dk gray), but I really need 1x10
beams
(some matching color).  Sending one piece would be a waste of time.  So, I'd
be
willing to trade (give) 4 1x12 beams if you can get me 4 1x10 beams.

Steve

Steve - do you care what the colour is of the 1x10s?

I've got four blue ones I'd trade for 1x12s

-Rob A>