 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15144
Re: NQJ - wanna trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:59:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

On Wed, November 9, 2005 1:34 pm, Chris Magno wrote:

Chris Magno wrote:

So, may I present:  NQJ - Not-Quite-Jambalaya

Can you offer me a lego part that is bigger or better than a 1x1 technic
brick.

IF you can, then maybe I might be able to have this lego 1x1 technic
brick shipped directly from its current location direct to you.  You
have to be fast, this is rolling out of control.  I will accept the
first offer via time stamp to either lugnet, jlug, or my email address.

Chris,

I have no interest in a 1x1.  However, I do have some pieces I would be willing to
trade.  (this may get tricky...)

I have a bunch of 1x12 technic beams (old dk gray), but I really need 1x10 beams
(some matching color).  Sending one piece would be a waste of time.  So, I'd be
willing to trade (give) 4 1x12 beams if you can get me 4 1x10 beams.

I also have 1x14s that I would trade for 1x12s.  But I can't afford to trade 1x14s
for 1x10s.  sorry.

If you can work your way up to that, count me in.  :)

Steve

Your right, this COULD get tricky.

I'm going to save this offer of yours until I get UP to that many beams.
  I dont think it should take that long. In the mean time, i'd bet
someone will take you up on your offer and will be willing to swap you
for what you need.

IF not, you might just have a deal in a week or so.

At first I didnt understand why you cant just swap 1x14's for the 1x10's
you require, until I realized that a 1x14 has a higher "value" to you
then a 1x12.

:)

On an unrelated not, I was JUST saying to someone else last night, how
my 1x14 sorting bin had only 5 beams in it. Where as all my other 1x's
were over flowing.

Chris