 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15150
Re: NQJ - wanna trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:40:14 GMT

On 11/9/05, Chris Magno  wrote:

Can someone offer me something bigger and or better than a 1x1 technic beam?

Anyone?

Chris

I'll offer you TWO trans orange Animal Dragon Wings
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6133)

They are bigger, and some people might feel two is better than one.

-Rob A>