 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15141
Re: NQJ - wanna trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:34:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chris Magno wrote:

So, may I present:  NQJ - Not-Quite-Jambalaya

I would like to offer for trade:

1 - black 1x1 tile.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3070b?color=Black

I will accept in trade, almost any lego part of bigger or better value.

I will ship this worldwide.  In return, you will need to ship your item
to Canada.

I wont stop until I get a really cool Lego technic set.

You can reply to this thread, or to my email.

Chris

WOW, maybe I need a web page for this, the outpouring of requests for
this is incredible.

In the span of a short time, I have secured a trade.

I will soon be in possession, of a 1x1 technic brick.

So, in the spirit of NQJ; to to promote more community spirit around the
world, i would like to offer for trade,

a soon to be, newly acquired, 1x1 technic brick.

Ladys and Gents of LUGNET,

Join in the fun that is NQJ.  Own a bit of history in the making.

Can you offer me a lego part that is bigger or better than a 1x1 technic
brick.

IF you can, then maybe I might be able to have this lego 1x1 technic
brick shipped directly from its current location direct to you.  You
have to be fast, this is rolling out of control.  I will accept the
first offer via time stamp to either lugnet, jlug, or my email address.

I was right, this IS fun.

Chris