 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15203
Re: NQJ - wanna trade? -Followup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:06:07 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

much snipage

WOW, maybe I need a web page for this, the outpouring of requests for
this is incredible.

In the span of a short time, I have secured a trade.

I will soon be in possession, of a 1x1 technic brick.
I was right, this IS fun.

Chris

Today, I have received my FIRST trade.True to his word, Tim has shipped
me the 1x1 new Black technic brick.

As the NQJ list has show, this brick will be passed on to Rob A, for 2
dragon wings; where I will ship them off to the UK to be swapped for a
really nice Znap set.... in return....

Oh you all know the rest....

http://www.thepyroguys.com/nqj/

Thank you Tim, the brick was Exactly as described.

So, just to flog this (again) I have A MISB 8417 - and am looking to
trade it up for something bigger or better.  Christmas is fast
approaching; nothing says I love you more than an out of circulation
MISB 8417.

Several people have discussed a trade, but the idea is that this set is
  NOT for sale for money.  If you would like to own this, then find a
set -- heck go buy a set (1) -- that is bigger or better and make me an
offer to keep this NQJ game alive.

Chris

1. DO NOT buy some set without first discussing if it might be an
acceptable set to trade.  ;)