 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15140
  NQJ - wanna trade?

OK Boys and Girls, I have an idea sort of like the Jambalaya concept of way back when. (URL) just read a small web page about a guy who started with a simple red paper clip, and asked anyone to trade it up for something bigger or better. (URL) now (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade?

(...) WOW, maybe I need a web page for this, the outpouring of requests for this is incredible. In the span of a short time, I have secured a trade. I will soon be in possession, of a 1x1 technic brick. So, in the spirit of NQJ; to to promote more (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade?

(...) Chris, I have no interest in a 1x1. However, I do have some pieces I would be willing to trade. (this may get tricky...) I have a bunch of 1x12 technic beams (old dk gray), but I really need 1x10 beams (some matching color). Sending one piece (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade?

(...) Your right, this COULD get tricky. I'm going to save this offer of yours until I get UP to that many beams. I dont think it should take that long. In the mean time, i'd bet someone will take you up on your offer and will be willing to swap you (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade?

(...) Steve - do you care what the colour is of the 1x10s? I've got four blue ones I'd trade for 1x12s -Rob A> (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade?

(...) Don't get me wrong. I'm not interested in making this trade with just anyone. Heck, I'll bet I could buy the pieces for less than the cost of shipping. But that's not the point. I'm willing to try to help you achieve your goal. Steve (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade?

(...) Well, Steve coming from you, this mean a lot. I received a phone call from someone wanting to know "...what the hell are you up to?" about 2 hours ago. I had to say that this is a Lego version of "pay it forward." Simply put, you can do (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade?

(...) Well I was interested in the tile, but the beam does nothing for me. I'll wait to see what comes up later. Derek (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade?

(...) I'll offer you TWO trans orange Animal Dragon Wings ((URL) are bigger, and some people might feel two is better than one. -Rob A> (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade?

(...) > > I'll offer you TWO trans orange Animal Dragon Wings > ((URL) > > They are bigger, and some people might feel two is better than one. > > -Rob A> SOLD!!! This is GREAT... For those just seeing this, I started this: (URL) how about at the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade? -Followup

(...) much snipage (...) Today, I have received my FIRST trade.True to his word, Tim has shipped me the 1x1 new Black technic brick. As the NQJ list has show, this brick will be passed on to Rob A, for 2 dragon wings; where I will ship them off to (...) (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade? -Followup

(...) Did brick it forward end with a mere 8417? Wow, Chris was bought off easily. "Because you keep using me like a stepping stone" Calum (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)