 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13334
Re: Mmm. This made my day....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:54:03 GMT

Sometimes, and this is just once in a blue moon, I think that rtlT has just a
little, very tiny, mind you, bit too much of the quirkiness factor.

ya think?