 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13340
Re: Mmm. This made my day....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:23:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   Went to the Beavertail site. Looked at the picture. I’m trying to figure out the scale of this thing. Are those yellow things on top of the chocolate bananas? They look like bananas to me (which would make the beavertail quite large, bigger than a bearclaw) but in the text of the site it doesn’t list chocolate-banana as a flavor. It does however list chocolate-hazelnut. Are those things sliced (?) hazelnuts? This would make the snack more manageable, and I could see maybe being able to eat more than one!

I think they’re about...8-10 inches x 4-5 inches? They’re a good size. Not too expensive, about $4-5 for the basic apple one.

   I’m bummed. I’m going to play with my LEGO NHL set.

Not being a hockey fan, I can’t say I understand, but the hockey set is pretty cool regardless for the 32 long axle and the rounded tan bricks. That and when they’re on sale... :)

Calum