 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13324
Re: Mmm. This made my day....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:28:05 GMT

   Gotta love them BeaverTails...

So uniquely Canadian and nicely built!

Calum

many thanks. the tent in which we displayed was set up very conveniently located beside one of their kiosks on the canal and the members of the group were lucky enough to benefit from their healthy fare! poor janey was supposed to come up for the event but was unable to make it. she has never had the pleasure of tasting one of these treats. i offered to mail one to her but she graciously declined. afraid the beaver might chew through the cardboard box?

-§ deborah §-