 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13326
Re: Mmm. This made my day....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:38:10 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

At least now there's one in Toronto at Ontario Place as well as one at
Blue
Mountain in Collingwood...

Yeah yeah!  And during the CNE there's one in FOOD BUILDING.

BTW, my dad saw the layout you guys had set up on the Canal!  I think he
talked to someone, but I'm not sure who.  I was at my parents last night and
my dad was showing me pictures on their Digital Camera from his last run to
Ottawa (he drives coach busses for tours), and all of a sudden, Parlugment
layout!  I was like, no way.  He had photos of cats from Parliment Hill,
too.  They are so cute!  I would like a cat.

    Iain