 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13328
Re: Mmm. This made my day....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:16:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Norbert Black wrote:

<snip>

Glad you enjoyed the images - even the ones of ParLUGment...  ;)

Regards,

Norbert Black

We *Love* ParLUGment!  It's our 3rd favourite Canadian LUG! (next to, of course,
that second greatest Canadian LUG--JLug!!.. Of course, rtl is the center of the
universe, just like the city in which it resides...)

I always thought the folks at ParLUGment had the right ratio of smarts,
quirkiness, and general wowness that any LEGO group needs.

Sometimes, and this is just once in a blue moon, I think that rtlT has just a
little, very tiny, mind you, bit too much of the quirkiness factor.

;)

Dave K