 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13333
Re: GBC vs rtlwhatever...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:43:24 GMT

I finally saw Gattica a few weeks back--phenominal movie!

DO YOU NOT LOVE.  Love.  When she walks into the training room, and the Mission
Director and Anton are talking, and she turns *ON A DIME* AND LEAVESSSSSS and
all you see ARE HER LEGS AND HEELS CLICKING OUT OF THE ROOM.

I *LIVE* FOR THAT.  UMA THURMAN'S HIGH HEELS.

"You don't look well, Jerome.  Why don'tyou go home."

    Iain