 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13330
Re: GBC vs rtlwhatever...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:53:19 GMT

but the rest of the week ('xcept Thrusday) is going to be dedicated to GBC's!!

Sigh.  I'm not having much luck working on my rtl18 robot, either.  I foolishly
got over excited and downloaded the new Swan firmware onto all 3 of my bricks,
only to find out that now I can't figure out how to make anything work (keep
geting strange error code messages coming up on the display).

(OMG Uma Thurman in Gattaca.  Watched twice this weekend.)

    Iain