 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13307
Re: 32 long (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:01:58 GMT

Simulating puting out a "forest fire" by measuring the amount of rice a robot
can drop by "flying" (along the rope) over a certain area in a short period of
time? (Mess factor:  5)

Now THAT I'd like to do, but I wouldn't know how to score it or how to clean it
up.  Maybe lay a cookie tray in the center of the room, and you count by weight
how much rice got dropped on the cookie tray fire?

Rice sounds messy.  Maybe you should use something easier to pick up.

Like tiny soccer balls.

Then, you could also roll them down the 32 long axles (tying back to the actual
subject)